The 2014 Northern Ohio HR Conference
For 48 years, The Northern Ohio HR Conference (NOHRC) has been one of the premier events hosted by the Cleveland Society of Human Resources. This one-day conference is focused on providing education and development on current trends within the HR profession, networking opportunities with peers, and the opportunity to interact with approximately 100 vendors providing the latest in products and services to our attendees. Human Resources professionals also have an opportunity to obtain HRCI credits in support of PHR and SPHR certifications. We welcome all HR professionals, business leaders and small business owners who have responsibility for Human Resources within their organization.
Register today and receive the best rate of the conference!
A record-breaking 655 human resource professionals in Northeast Ohio attended NOHRC 2013! We're confident that you'll have a great experience at the 2014 conference.
Our conference is scheduled for Friday, March 14th, 2014 at the IX Center in Cleveland, Ohio. NOHRC is pleased to announce both our opening and luncheon keynote speakers.
Opening the conference will be Joe Gerstandt and Jason Lauritsen. Join the "Talent Anarchy" as they speak on the topic of "Un-Management: Confronting the Inconvenient Truth about Innovation." Learn more about Joe and Jason by clicking HERE.
Our Luncheon Keynote will be Stuart Crabb, Head of Learning and Development at Facebook. Stuart's topic will be on "The Changing Face of Work" and we'll learn how Facebook adapted its organization to connect with the changing workforce and learn more about the future of HR. Click HERE to learn more about Stuart.
Keep checking our website as we will soon be updating our conference speaker lineup!
Exhibitors and sponsors – please visit the links above as our sponsorships and exhibitor spaces are already selling fast.
Great Reasons to Attend NOHRC 2014:
• Recertification Credits – earn HRCI credits for PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification – including strategic management credits!
• Exceptional Speakers - hear from many HR experts and choose from several concurrent speaker sessions. We’ve added an entirely new track of speakers to our conference lineup.
• Networking opportunities with over 650 HR professionals
• Shop the Exhibit Hall – In the market for new HR products/services? There will be over 100 exhibitors for you to visit in the exhibit hall.
• Bookstore – Shop for books, CDs and other materials at the bookstore. We’ll also host Speaker book signings in the bookstore.
• Great prizes and fun activities all day long.
2014 NOHRC Chair
2014 NOHRC Co-Chair
REGISTER for NOHRC 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014 from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
I–X Center • Cleveland