The 2015 Northern Ohio HR Conference
Save the Date! Friday March 20, 2015!
For 49 years, The Northern Ohio HR Conference (NOHRC) has been one of the premier events hosted by the Cleveland Society of Human Resources. This one-day conference is focused on providing education and development on current trends within the HR profession, networking opportunities with peers, and the opportunity to interact with approximately 100 vendors providing the latest in products and services to our attendees. Human Resources professionals also have an opportunity to obtain HRCI credits in support of PHR and SPHR certifications. We welcome all HR professionals, business leaders and small business owners who have responsibility for Human Resources within their organization.
Register today and don't miss out on the premier HR Conference in our area!!
Our conference is scheduled for Friday, March 20, 2014 at the IX Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Exhibitors and sponsors – please visit the links above as our sponsorships and exhibitor spaces are already selling fast.
Great Reasons to Attend NOHRC 2015:
• Recertification Credits – earn HRCI credits for PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification – including strategic management credits!
• Exceptional Speakers - hear from many HR experts and choose from several concurrent speaker sessions. We’ve added an entirely new track of speakers to our conference lineup.
• Networking opportunities with over 650 HR professionals
• Shop the Exhibit Hall – In the market for new HR products/services? There will be over 100 exhibitors for you to visit in the exhibit hall.
• Bookstore – Shop for books, CDs and other materials at the bookstore. We’ll also host Speaker book signings in the bookstore.
• Great prizes and fun activities all day long.
2015 NOHRC Chair
2015 NOHRC Co-Chair
REGISTER for NOHRC 2014
Friday, March 14, 2014 from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM
I–X Center • Cleveland